Hi Clay and everyone

Maybe the copyright topic drove everyone away ~
I don't think there is a problem, just that no-one has posted.

I'll contribute that I'm quasi-getting ready for a lace demo this weekend -
going through the motions, getting stuff ready, and a bag of display
materials delivered to the person setting up - but have no idea if I'll be
there myself or not! My lace group booked a booth at the arts & crafts, song
& dance awareness event in Victoria BC, for Saturday, should be a lot of
busy fun, and lots of people.

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)