Hello Jeri and other readers!

I am taking a moment to say 'thanks very much' for posting this website! I am enjoying it very much.

After signing off the digest for a month or so - (another story - problems with the digests arriving to my desktop) I decided to try signing up again for the 'individual' style. When your post popped in - I just thought - *Ahhhhh, this is what I've been missing!* :o)

It's very sunny today, on the west coast of B.C. - and the dandelion heads are waving gaily but, alas, they know not my mission (to fill this empty bucket!!). *~*

Hope you are all having a nice day too,

Nova (on beautiful Vancouver Island,B.C.)