I am scanning Bolton and Coe's marvelous American Samplers  and have
come across a damaged page which I would like to be able to include.
I am working from the original hardback book, published in 1921 by
the Massachusetts Society of the Colonial Dames of America.  This is
NOT the Dover paperback--which is what most of us have in our libraries.

If there is anyone out there in cyberspace who might have the
original hardback version and who would be willing to send me a scan
of the long sampler, Plate X after page 20, I would be very grateful.
The page is folded over to fit in the book.  I have a copy here, but
the Plate has been damaged in the folding and I can't get a good scan
of it.  (In the Dover edition it  has been reduced in size and not
useful for my purposes.)

Please email me privately if you can help.  Many thanks.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])