To: "Arachne to send" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:16 PM
Subject: [lace] fashion doll

Those who might be interested in a project that I have been working on for a very long time might like to take a look at <http:// www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/this-month.html>. Scroll down to the bottom of the listings. These are the complete directions for making and dressing an 18th century wooden "Queen Anne" fashion doll. It was made taking