Our demo at the Baldock street fair today went off extremely well as did the
whole event. The sun shone (and the wind blew) and the rain did not rain!
Medieval folk were there in force and a great time was had by all. We had a
great deal of interest and our have a go pillows - all 3 of them were busy
all the time. One little boy aged 5 made more than half of a snake sitting
for the best part of 2 hours and took it proudly home. Several snake
heads/fish were completed as well. We have a new young lady coming to visit
the class on Tuesday and a couple of interested ladies who have gone away
inspired. The little boy and an equally little girl were brilliant and when
they are a bit older I hope they'll join in the fun.

If you'd like to see what our display and lacemakers are like see my
webshots album on the following link. It may be a day or longer before they
put them on the server but please have a look - and yes, I know they didn't
wear lace then but I couldn't resist wearing the Beds collar I'd just bought
on ebay!!! I did tell people it wasn't my own work though!

http://community.webshots.com/user/lazydaisy25?vhost=community

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne Cumming