Can anyone help!

I'm looking for a Dutch Girl and/or Boy to make in lace - is there a pattern out there in a book/magazine somewhere that someone can point me in the direction of, or has someone else designed one and is prepared to share the pattern with me. Ideally about 5 inches tall, probably tape lace/milanese/torchon. If all else fails it'll be out with the drawing board, but I'd much rather spend my time making the lace.

Andrea Lamble
in a warm Cambridge, UK
where the lawn will need mowing again this weekend!!