Thanks for your votes! Lori Howe and I both placed in Honorable Mention!

http://www.quiltuniversity.com/quilt_show_winners.htm

On a different note, I will be leaving tomorrow for close to three
weeks in the states. Does anyone know of any lace related things to
see in the NYC/NJ area?

On my schedule is to attend the NJ Quilt Show next Friday, the 8th.
If anyone else is planning to be there, please let me know!

Debbie