In message <060420071157.23424.4663FE30000924D800005B80221656627604040A9
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
>This one made me chuckle!  I think she's killed the poor thing!

Although it looks as if she has been well and truly stabbed by a raft of
pins, I think it is probably a silver lurex top reflecting the light
from the camera flash! Pity her tools, which are stated to be "in her
hands" (presumably bobbins from a pillow supported by the two uprights?)
is missing - I would have thought that if the seller had them, they
would have been shown in at least one of the photographs. As it is, she
could have been doing anything that required an upright support, even
painting!
--
Jane Partridge