I rather suspect the seller thinks the "lady" is making the lace on the table with the two upright pin-things.

Jenny wrote:

<Another item I found on e.bay was this dolls house size print of the Vermeer
painting of a lace maker.  Item no. 330120611834  might inerest anyone
making lace for a dolls house.>

I use postage stamps with pictures on for doll house pictures. A lot of the old masters can be found on stamps. Suitable thin gold braid stuck around the perimeter makes a quite good-looking frame.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK