Whilst on vacation last week I received an email message from a Czech lady who
was going to be visiting the Chicago area this year and was interested in
meeting  my lace groups.  I intended to reply when I got home and had the info
to hand. Now I cannot find the message, it must have got deleted and is not in
my trash folder, so if she happens to belong to Arachne I hope she will write
me again.  She mentioned coming in the Fall but also asked about our lace day
which takes place this Saturday in Downers Grove, Illinois.  I cannot remember
her name or details, darn old age.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/