Hello Spiders

Jean Leader's mention of preparations for this has
reminded me - there was talk a couple of years ago of
an Arachne group entry for the John Bull. But the
discussion moved on to a separate list so those of us
not involved lost track of things. Did this ever come
to fruition? I think those of us on the list who
weren't involved would like to know. Especially those
of us who won't be able to go to the exhibition!

Waiting with bated breath..<g>...

Hazel (in Oude Wetering, Holland)