On 6/28/07, the Mouzons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wonder if anyone has compiled a kind of master list of which laces are
> studied by which Arachne member?  Would such a list be beneficial to
> I for one think a list like that would come in very helpful at times. Is
> there one in existence already?

Not that I know of, and I don't think the question has been asked or phrased
like that before. We have had 'favourite' this and that questions - but, as
the list is quiet right now, why not go for it? Post again with 'master list
of laces' or somesuch in the subject line then Shere'e can watch for
I'll send an answer!

--
Bev in where-is-summer Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast
of Canada)