[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> http://www.museocaprai.it

Many thanks, Tiziana.  I don't know if I was doing something wrong but when I
went to look at items (it's the Milanese lace I was especially interested
in), the description of the item was in Italian, even though I'd asked for
English and the main headings were English.  Perhaps the details of the site
aren't
translated.

Unfortunately the lace I was interested in was not photographed clearly
enough to be able to enlarge it to see details.

I'll explore a bit more as there seems to be a lot of lace in there.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire