The list is a little quiet these days.  Everyone must be busy making lace!
Is anyone else excited about the upcoming IOLI convention? Less than 2 weeks away!

This wil be my second convention, the first was in 2005 at Denver. It was great!

Who else is going? What classes are you taking? Anyone from outside the States?

I'll be in Flanders with Vera Cockuyt and Beg. Binche with Diana Glasspool. I've also signed up for the Arachne lunch.

I'm really looking forward to hitting the merchandise mall and checking out all the latest books and patterns!

Anita Hansen
Cedar Rapids, Iowa