  From: Jane O'Connor
  To: lace@arachne.com ; lace-chat
  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 7:13 PM
  Subject: [lace-chat] Find a thread/yarn

  Dear Spiders,

    Can anyone in the U.S. help me find tussah silk 20/2 in colors from a
place that would mail order to me? I have exhausted Google and various
knitting web sites. They either have it for spinners or not in colors. I know
it can be ordered from Germany but with the exchange rate, shipping costs plus
the time it takes for the ship to cross the big pond, I would be better off
getting it here in the U.S. or so  I thought. However, it seems next to
impossible to find. If it just isn't available here, is there an adequate
alternative that can be had in the U.S.?

    You can contact me privately and many, many thanks.

    Jane O'Connor
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  New Lenox, IL