It is quite ok to send your renewal through Paypal - I did mine and sister Jacquie's this morning. I had e-mailed Laurie first a few days ago just to make sure and got the confirmation back. I thought I had done it that way last year (and I had).

You just complete the membership form and then e-mail that to Laurie then go into Paypal to send the appropriate amount and put [EMAIL PROTECTED] into the space provided. I put our membership numbers into the comments space because they were renewals.

Malvary in Ottawa (the Nation's Capital) Canada