Hi Steph,

It is a pity that your cruise isn't stopping in Tallinn.

When I was in Helsinki in June to see a lace exhibit I picked up
a brochure for the Craft Museum of Finland: <http://www.craftmuseum.fi/>
Click on the English or German flag. Under the sitemap I found location info
& looked up "Jyväskylä" on a map & sadly it's about 250 kms north of Helsinki.
I remember reading that lace making was one of the handicrafts listed.
Lace is called 'pits' in Finnish & Estonian.

I wish I could have been more helpful.
Pene