In a message dated 07/31/2007 6:50:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< And John's wooden folding pillow stand is again a marvel of engineering -
lightweight, stable, portable, adjustable - all I could wish for   >>

Does anyone have a photo of this?  Would love to see what it looks like!  How
small does it become when folded?   I know US suppliers have the winder and
bobbin tree, but does any US supplier carry the pillow stand, does anyone know?

Vicki in Maryland