Hi Aurelia, Sue, Bev, Ilse, Martina and others,
        thank you for your notes and your nice words, I am very pleased that
you like my lace.
To answer some questions: Most of my pillows I make by my own, I stuff them
with hay or sawdust and I use various shapes, according to the lace I want to
make.
The conical pillow http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/herdule/10203848  was made
for lacing an angel, using raw materials as raw threads, paper rope and pegig
(to make the wings stiff). On the first picture the angel is on the pillow yet
http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/andele/10820593  and on the second one it's
already done http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/andele/10201345 . To use the
pillow more then once I made some other laces - like the small "sputnik" angel
with wire wings, head and "antenas"
http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/andele/10820578 and a purple one, too.
The rotund pillow was used for a hat, it can be seen on
http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/klobouky/10201601 in process, and here
http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/klobouky/10201700 completed.
But my favourite pillow is a round one, I make most of lace on it
http://lacespider.blog.cz/galerie/herdule/10203501 .
Martina asked about the jeansblouses, I didn't sew them, I bought them very
cheaply in second-hand, the aim  was to show, that even very ordinary cloth can
be improved, upgraded and individualized by lace.
I wish you all a nice day and happy lacing ;-)
        Lucy, the lacespider

Dear Lucy --- How talented you are! I love your lace examples, and am
especially crazy about that blue and green fish. Yes indeed, we must have your
entries in our e-gallery. Just in passing -- one of our earliest teachers here
was Brigita Fuhrmann, gifted and lovable! So many of us are acquainted with the
Czech spirit in lace. Thank you again for showing us your work.
Aurelia

Thank you Lucy for sharing that with us I loved your swimming fish in
particular but all of your work is really wonderful. As a traditional lace
maker I truly admire brave souls like yourselves who stretch lacemaking to its
limit.  What type of lace do you make with the conical pillows? I have never
seen any like them before.
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK