Hello all
             Lacemakers were asking about travel stands.  They are so useful.
 With 3 legs and an adjustable pole up the middle, and made in different
woods.  There is a wooden circle at the top of the pole which fits into a ring
that is stuck onto a Torchon Pillow and secured with little pegs.  It folds
down
securely to 22 inches and can easily be carried in a shoulder bag.  They cost
£80  and I left a brand new Reg Beasant Mahogany stand  in a pretty shoulder
bag in Fort Lauderdale when visiting my son a year or so ago.  My mobility is
not good so I'm not sure if I can travel to America again.  So I was going to
suggest he put it with some other lacey things on e bay.   But if anyone is
interested perhaps they would like to email me privately this week.  I'm due
go into hospital on Aug 13th for 2 weeks treatment, but I'll get my daughter
in
law to keep an eye on what comes in.

Happy Lacing
Peggy in Wellington Somerset UK