On Aug 7, 2007, at 16:27, Sue wrote:

So sad to hear about Jackie, we had quite a few giggles together by
email after she passed on a little joke to me.  I did not get to know
her well so I do not even know if she had husband, family or whatever
but I would like to pass on my most sincere condolences.

You can do it directly, either via e-mail (her account will be kept and checked for a few more days) or via s-mail (details below). I don't think her grandson -- who'd sent the messages to everyone in Jacquie's addressbook -- is likely to be reading Arachne.

I hope he won't mind my forwarding this message, without prior agreement... I think, since Jackie had been a friend to many of us here, it's right that we let her family know she'd been appreciated.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jackie's Family" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 7, 2007 19:56:47 EDT
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Jackie Bowhey's funeral details

Dear Friends,

Thank you so very much for all of your well-wishes, responding to our email of last night.

It has given us much courage to know that Jackie has been a blessing to so many people, over the years. Yes she will indeed be sadly missed, but her contribution to this world will always be remembered, throughout eternity.

I would like to respond to many of you individually, as you have written such encouraging and personal responses, but in the meantime this email provides information that many of you have requested.

The funeral will be at 4pm, on Thursday the 9th of August, at the Mt Gravatt Crematorium (582 Mains Rd, MacGregor, Brisbane, Queensland.)

If you wish to send a card, these can be sent to Jackie's address, which we will be redirecting for a few weeks:

B Pannekoek (nee Bowhey)
122/200 School Road
Rochedale QLD 4123

Bernice Pannekoek is the eldest of the two daughters, the other is Judy Cinzio of Logan Village, Brisbane.

If you know Jackie as well as I do, you would agree that she would appreciate any gifts being passed on to a charity, rather than to the family. We have all we need and more, and would like to see the poor of this world helped out as a priority.

May God bless you all,
Bernice (+ Bob) and Judy (+ Steve) - daughters
Mark, Paul, Adam, Philip, Luke, Daniel, Robert - grandsons
Kirsten, Melanie, Joshua, Michael and Jireh - great grandchildren.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/