Hello Devon,
I saw a lot of Hrdlicka design but not all and in my opinion those two collars aren't from him. There excist also a lot of Jugendstil designs from the Compagnie Bruxelles and Ars Aemilia in Bologna as well as from Hungarian and other designers in Europe. in that time. In my shelves isn't a book with designs from that time but I know there is one with several such wonderful designs mostly collars or fans. perhaps Jeri has something.
Ilske