Tess, no doubt you are referring to Janya Sugasunnil in Thailand.  --  Aurelia

We need the English translation of the following Thai title on the Archives web site:

Barnette, J. C. Ru'ang tham rai fai, Phranakhon :
Krasuang Kasettrathikan, 1912, 68 pages. Posted
November 25, 2004. CD (HWDA12). SAMPLE PAGE. File size
3.6 MB PDF

We had an address for someone who helped a while ago, but it doesn't seem to work now. Her name was Janyas and the email address was <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> It sounds as though the address might be spelled wrong, and in any case our browsers return the mail as undeliverable.

If anyone can help with the translation or knows who Janyas is, we would be very grateful.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])