OK,  here is just the thing to lighten the mood!  A new raffle!!

I have enjoyed all the talk about old bobbins, especially the memories of Mr. Harrison's table with it's boxes of wooden bobbins that sold for one pound sterling each!! After seeing him first in the day (to be sure I didn't miss any special bobbins) I would go back at the end of the day with my change to see what treasures I could bring home with the money that was left over. So, just a little sharing of the moment...since there are not many of us who had the privilege to shop at Mr. Harrison's table, I will have a drawing for one of the pound lace bobbins I bought from him when living in England in the early 80's.

This raffle will close on August 28. I will have my husband draw one name on the last day in August. If you are interested, please just send me your name. If you are a winner, I will email you privately and ask for your address, and also post the name of the winner to the list.

I have so enjoyed the stamps that I won in a raffle, that I have been wanting to raffle something myself for awhile. I think with the memories that all the talk of old bobbins have brought up, this is the perfect moment for me to do just that. Sort of a memory raffle.

Debbie in Florida