--- "Gray, Alison J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> .....pick up a copy of
> Pamela Nottingham's 'Technique of Bucks Point Lace'
> in very good condition for £2.50....
> ....  I didn't
> mean to buy any more books, but when I saw that,
> what else could I do?

Face it...you're hooked!  You're a lacemaker...and the
world of lace will keep expanding for you.  And few
can pass up a bargain like that.  I would be tempted
myself, and I already have a copy.  (Extra copies are
always good for door prizes at lace day, or for a
student.)

Enjoy your Beds.  The Bucks will sit on the shelf very
patiently until you are ready for it.

Alice in Oregon -- where I am going through my shelves
of books to find a project to start, or two, or three.
 I need a demo project for state fair next week.