I have just received my Lace Guild August Artifact of the month club photo.
I've been meaning to join and they read my mind and signed me up anyway,
unless there is a psychic fairy out there who knows more about this.

For those of you who are Lace Guild members and have been meaning to
get-around-to-it, it's well worth it as this month's photo is of a close up of
beautiful piece of Valencienne de Gand.

Malvary, I've asked them to join you to the scheme, if they are able to at my
request.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire