On Aug 23, 2007, at 12:01, bevw wrote:

While I'm at it, we have a lace gallery at the handweaving.net site which
can certainly use more entries, nice if sourced from an archive doc.,
here

http://www.handweaving.net/GalleryList.aspx

Has it gotten any easier to upload "stuff" to the gallery since the last time I tried, ca 3 months ago?

I have this piece, based on a woodcut from Le Pompe Book 2, which is in the Archives, but have had no luck in getting it uploaded -- the "contact" link didn't seem to work properly. No big deal; the whole pattern has been published (IOLI Bulletin) but, if the gallery is to grow, the access to it has to be a tad easier than it is, I think. As things are, I'm not surprised nothing has been added to it since '06.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/