On Aug 25, 2007, at 2:11, Dearl Kniskern wrote:

could someone tell me where transylvania is

Halloween country :)

It's Vlad the Impaler (aka Count Dracula)'s stomping ground... In Romania now, though it used to be a part of Austro-Hungarian empire.

But I have no idea what kind of lace -- needle or otherwise -- they make/used to make there. Is it blood-red? <g>

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/