Hi everyone

There were 6 arachnes interested in my draw for the dress pattern 'as is'
that would accommodate a lace piece as a collar.

The names went into my gardening hat, and the person nearest the computer at
the time, DS3, drew the name of Adele Shaak.

Adele I will put the pattern in the mail to you.

Thankyou everyone for your interest! It seems we saved it from being tossed
into the blue recycling bag, at least until Adele has had a look at it ;)

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)