Hello all
I went on the Burda website this afternoon and found the magazine Anna Burda, which is available on subscription, but only in Germany and possibly Switzerland. Maybe we should bombard Burda with emails and complain about its demise outside of Germany. Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK (who still has a stack of old Anna magazines in Dutch and English)

Tiziana wrote:

Hello ,
I've found the information a lady in German gave to the laceknitters list
about Anna :
now is published by  VCP Vikant Crafts Publishing GmbH, a join venture
Burda-Vikant, a company based in Illinois (USA).
Now in the newstsands, at least in Germany, there is the September issue,
I've seen it in the site of s German seller.
I know In the September issue there is the preview for the October issue,
too.

Hope this helps
Kind Regards
Tiziana