A visit to Bayeux is on my TO DO list for the trip to
Europe next summer.  The Tapestry is a 'must see', but
I also want to see any lace related sites.

The internet searching I've done seems to mention only
the Normandy beaches, and ignores anything about lace.
 Suggestions, please, for Bayeux, Caen, and area.

Also, how much time should be alloted to the area to
see things leisurely?

Thanks so much.
Alice in Oregon -- who put in 10 hours at state fair
yesterday, 8 of them making lace.