Gentle Spiders,

My ISP had problems during the past weekend and some messages seem to have gone into a black hole in cyberspace; could be that's why I haven't seen anything here on the subject. But in case, nothing had been written...

I'd like to thank Land House Lacers for organising a very enjoyable Fall Lace Day this past Saturday. Everything -- from mini-workhops through vendors and lecture and goodie bags to sweet-treats and raffle -- was as smoothly woven together as a nice piece of lace.

I enjoyed every minute of it but the really high point of the day was finding that Cherry Knobloch had made enough of her porcelain lace to sell and brought it to the event. I'd fallen in love with it from the day I saw her early experiments:
http://community.webshots.com/user/CherryJene
and, ever since, had a hard time restraining my impatience to *own* a piece. Now I have three :)

Cherry, could you, *pretty please*, update your website and include the newer pieces?

Many thanks, Land House Lacers, for a job well done!
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/