Gentle Spiders,

I was on the phone with Cathy Belleville last night and she told me a sad story. Apparently, she'd lent her Rosalibre Tree of Life for the US exhibit at the OIDFA/Athens Congress last year and it never came back to her; it seems to have totally disappeared.

It's a circular piece, ca 7.67" (19.5cm) in diameter. It depicts a tree, composed of several, dark and light green branches with 3-d leaves, which feed into the tree's trunk. The tree is flowering with dark and light pink 5-petal 3-D flowers and a 3-D, blue/grey butterfly is flying up to one of the flowers. The whole picture is "framed" in brown.

It's beautiful and her "tour de force" in how much time and effort she put into making it, and she'd like to have it back, if possible; she's far too busy now to try and reroduce it. So she's asked me to ask you if anyone of you had seen it at the Congress and if anyone perhaps knows what might have happened to it...

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/