My granddaughter Leah stayed over last night, and just before we took her home she did the honours and drew four names from the hat - we used a sun hat which hasn't had much use this summer!

The lucky names are:
Beth Stoll in USA
Janette Humphrey in Australia
Judy Tucker  (Australia)
Sue Fink in New Zealand.

I have Beth's and Sue's postal addresses.
Judy and Janette would you please both send me yours.

Coincidence or what, but Janette and Sue are both past Secret Pal partners of mine; I sent to Janette and received from Sue!

For the other 104 people, I'm sorry your names weren't picked, but UK traders have the books and parcels have gone to USA, Australia and Germany.

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html