IsnĀ“t  Arachne a wonderfull invention! Within 10 minutes after I sent my cry
for help about WRAP STITCH I got my first replay and answer!Thank you all so
much for your contribution and your time! Woodward, Catlady, mjau in
swedish, Diane Williams, Helene Ward and Rochelle Sutherland, to name but a
few! And I have not yet recieved this current Lace Digest!
Humbly yours, Ewa, in the south of sweden.