Dear Aurelia,

Thank you ever so much for the instructions you posted on your blog.  I once
took a needle lace workshop with the local chapter of EGA, but since I had just
begun having arthritis in my hands, I felt under pressure to keep up with
others in the class so gave it up. Maybe I'll have another go at it...Let us
know when you post another lesson.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia

...I have posted the first
installment of "Needle Lace in Five Easy Lessons" on my blog, which
you can access at:  <http://aurelove.blogster.com>.  Tell me what you
think.

Aurelia
Maryland USA