Jacquie said
>> I know she won't 'blow her own trumpet' but I am happy to do it for her.
  Thank you to everyone who voted for her!

She certainly wouldn't. That's Jill for you. I am so pleased for her it truly is a beautiful piece of lace and I aspire to creating work as lovely as hers. One day maybe...

Wonderful news

Claire
Kent (UK)

Lucky enough to be in the same class as Jill and to have seen the progress of her masterpieces.