O.K., Gentle Spiders,
If the Arachne (or IOLI) Police object to this posting....well...
My Fall 2007 issue arrived yesterday and since we were away all day, I didn't
get to open it until bedtime. It is a super, interesting issue and I read it
until the wee hours.

I won't divulge any contents, but those who haven't gotten it can look forward
to a complete Convention report plus much additional stuff. I didn't get to
Tulsa this year due to FH Clive's daily radiation treatments, so I especially
enjoyed that segment.

Congratulations to all the editors for a job well done.  Thank you.

And, Laurie, I know I paid my dues and am not concerned about the mis-label.

Happy Bulletin Reading,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA