Update -- The reserve price has just been lowered.

As to the bobbins, it's probably just happenstance
that they are in the same sale with the Loom.  The
previous owner, if a typical lacemaker, probably had
several pillows and a variety of bobbins.  Someone may
have just grouped the items for sale, and these ended
up together.

I agree...all of these could not easily be used on
this pillow at the same time.  A smaller bobbin would
suit the pillow much better.

Alice in Oregon -- recovering from a great Lace Day on
Saturday.  Sampler classes were given, making tatted,
bobbin, and  Romanian Point butterflies.  A special
guest was Elena Dickson from Australia.