  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 12:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [lace] Hello spiders

  Hi Elizabeth -

  I finally found some good pictures of the necklace and other items for sale
on the shop link.  They are very pretty, very simple, and are a fair price.
Thank you for helping me find better pictures.

  Clay

  --
  Clay Blackwell
  Lynchburg, VA USA

    From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Clay

    In te page there are 4 links to another two pages with photos of the
necklace alone. Try them, please.

    elizabeth horta corrêa
    www.nhandutideatibaia.com.br
    55 xx11 4412 1082