From: Avital

To: lace@arachne.com

Sent: Wed, Oct 31  10:22 AM

Subject: Re: [lace] Help- sore finger!

    When I have that problem, I buy those sheets of peel-off stickers with
small (1/4") dots. They protect my fingers and they're very cheap.    Avital
On 10/31/07, Sue Babbs [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  > Help! I have started using
a new box of pins, which has made my finger  > really sore - and won't be using
them again, as they have horrid fine, sharp  > heads - but I am about to
demonstrate for two days on Friday and Saturday  > (and then maybe Sunday
afternoon), so I can't just leave my finger to heal /  > grow a thicker
callous.  >  > I think some of you have used stick on pads on the finger tip.
What are they  > & where do you get them? Drug store? Embroidery shop? I live
in Illinois, so  > will need US replies, please  > Sue    -  To unsubscribe
send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL
PROTECTED] For help, write to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]