For those who prefer the printed to the CD version of books, I wonder if you have heard of the site <lulu.com>? It is a publishing house which will print and bind any pdf book you send them. I have just used their service to make a copy of a small book which is on the Archives site. I'm pretty sure that they are international, as they take credit cards, euros, and other currency, and can apparently work in many languages.

The little book I had printed is called The Khaki Knitting book. It contains about 50 pages, and the cost including postage was under $9. The person who told me about this site had had a very large book printed, and it cost her about $20. It seems a good way to get copies of out of copyright books, rather than pay the very high prices we must for old books.

I'm not a salesman, just a satisfied customer who thought you might be interested. There may be others who do this as well, but it is the only one I know of.

Tess