I cut my little leaf from the working base, and have updated my blog
with a picture.  I can see room for improvement, but I am pleased it
stayed in one piece when I removed my couching.  I have enjoyed
working my first piece of needle lace so much I've already started
another.  It's a little ornament for the ornament exchange of our lace
group.

Once again I have to thank Aurelia for putting these lessons on her
blog.  I never thought to  try needle lace, and now my mind is reeling
with possibilities.

Lenore in SW Michigan

http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com/