Gentle Spiders,

I have bought, inexpensively (discontinued), a few spools of Londonderry 80/3 linen a couple of months ago, planning to use it for the flowers for the IOLI Convention. But today, when I started looking around at patterns and wonderng how they'd need to be resized to ft, I discovered that the thread isn't listed in Brenda's compendium... :(

I seem to remember that the thread was sold as Londonderry here (US) but as something else elsewhere. Does anyone remember what the "something else" was? Perhaps I can find it in her book under its other name. I'm really terrible at this "wrap and count" business... Can't imagine how I ever managed to make any lace before Brenda sorted the threads out for me :)
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/