On Nov 19, 2007, at 14:13, Janice Blair wrote:

Below is some correspondence I have been having with an artist who is looking for someone to do a hair bobbin lace project.

His original message doesn't specify it's BL he's interested in; just "lace":

[...] I am about to embark on a new project using lace. [...] But is it possible to make lace from human hair?

If Victorian hair jewelry is his inspiration, he might have better luck looking for people who make Needle Lace. The Embroiderers Guild, perhaps? They use shorter lengths of "thread" than we tend to do. I'm not sure that even the "long" (wig-length) strands he has access to would be quite long enough.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/