Hello Alice and anyone else interested.

In UK Ethafoam is marketed as Memory foam. Just google it and loads of companies come up. I did contact a few a while ago that offered any shape, size of this, but never got any replies.
Perhaps because  jsut wanted enought to make a lace pillow.
If you have more luck than I, let me know as I am very interested.

Agnes Boddington - Ellougthon UK

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hellooooooooo all
I would appreciate the name/email of someone in the UK who makes / sells white ethafoam.
I was given the address but have mislaid it. Manyyyyyyyy thanks.
Alice Wilmshurst - Gloucestershire   </HTML>