What a lovely senitiment this is to all those teachers and lacemakers lost
over the years. I haven't known any of them, but they have left a huge legacy.
All the literature talks about the lace revival of learning and working from
around the 1970's so thank you to one and all, without you I would never
have achieved my dream.
Sue T, Dorset UK

Dear Arachne,
Everytime we lose one of our teachers, we lose an encyclopedia of knowledge... all those elusive bits of information and the connections that are never written down. To honor these wonderful teachers, pick up where they left off. Learn everything you can and share it with anyone who will stand still long enough to hear it.
KateHenry
Indiana USA

Daphne,

I feel so sorry for her family - I thought a great deal of Sally, and have
lots of her bobbins - she will be greatly missed.

Carol - in Suffolk UK
Hello to everyone
                 I have the sad news that Sally Woollard  [a teacher in
Dereham] died yesterday morning.
She had cancer.
The Jubilee Lace Group and I send our condolenses to Sally`s family at this
sad time.Daphne sunny Norfolk England