Hello all-

Ilske, I'm with you--not having enough time to make lace is what I don't
like!

I've found that I don't even mind having to retro-lace as it's just part of
the game.  A few years ago I undid an entire morning's worth of Flanders only
to discover that I hadn't made a mistake after all.  I was surprised that I
wasn't upset about that, and then realized that it was because the whole
process was "yoga for the brain" and it had helped me understand how to look
at the lace.

We've just gotten our first serving of snow, at least 6.5" in Albany today,
and I'm looking forward to sitting inside this weekend, looking out to the
frosted landscape and getting at least a little lace done (hopefully only in
the forward direction!).

Regards,
Lorraine in Albany, NY