Hello Spiders

This weekend I managed to get the map working on some mechanicaly translated
versions. You can select a language in the right upper corner of the page
and fetch the url from your browser for your friends. The update allready
works for google translations, it might take weeks or months until yahoo
notices the update. Of course mechanical translations can be horible.

I also found the time to drool over the links I had not yet collected on my
site. This nativity scene is loveley
http://www.flickr.com/photos/encajebolillos/sets/72157601905812519/

Jo Falkink
developper of the map page