Hello to everyone
           Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New year.
My thanks got to Jean and Brenda for their advent calendars, and to everyone
who has made things and put them on their websites for us to enjoy.
Thanks goes to Jenny for putting the cards on her site.
Already they look really lovely and of course all the different ideas.
I am sure there will be plenty of discussions in the new year.
Be safe be happy.Daphne  Freezing cold Norfolk  England